Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ (?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tatiilange
Admin
Admin
tatiilange

XPoints 3713
. . Nayeli
¨ FAQ (?) Nayeli_pixel_by_tatiilange-d578tct

~* Artist ID *~
Commission are : OPEN
Art Style: Animal Artist
Awards: -none-

FAQ (?) Empty
PostSubject: FAQ (?)   FAQ (?) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Red Dot Important things youve got to know

Stable Related:

What is this about?
This RPG is about having and rasing your own stable, breeding, selling and training your own horses.

How can I name my Stable?

Just whatever you would like, make sure it has not been taken yet, and remember it has to be composed by 2 words+Stable ( Ej: Long Lake Stable )

Where can i see if my a Stable name has already been taken?
Here please:

What about if i go out in vacations ? Do i loose something?
No, but your horses will continue growing and you might loose reputation. If youre going out for too long PM a RPG moderator and we will stop your horses life.

What are Boxes? How many I have?

Boxes are "rooms" for your horses, each room is for one horse only. You will start with only 2, but you can buy more at the Shop

Horses Related:

How and Where can i make me a horse?
This is an Art RPG, that means that if you want a horse you will have to draw it and fill the next: CREATE NEW HORSE

Can horses have unnatural colors?
Yes, but please not rainbow like please!

Can Horses have Wings/Horns/Objects/etc ?
No, just a Neclace, small object, hair ornament is ok, but not wings or big things.

What are Genetic Points?

Genetic points can only be acuired by genetic. That means that if a horse is born / created with 5 GP it will die with 5 GP. Original Horses ( Horses created without a previous breeding) will only have 1 GP in the desired Discipline, no more. Horses with previous parents will have the summon of theyr GP.
(Ej: A hore, that his father has 3 GP in Jump and his mother 1 GP in jump and 3 GP on Stamina, will have 4 GP in Jump and 3 GP in Stamina )

At what age can i breed my horse?
Horses can reproduce from 2 years and a half.

How does breeding work?
To breed a horse first youll need to own a Breeding Barn (Which you can buy at the Shop), a Mare at least and own or ask someone to lend you a Stallion. In that case the owner of the Mare will have to pay the Stallion owner and will have to do a drawing of the two Horses meeting each other, then the drawing have to be posted in the Mare´s folder. Finally the owner of the Mare will be the owner of the Foal. A horses pregnancy is 12 months long (2 weeks in real life, look down to learn more about the in game time) that means the Mare owner will have to do the Foals drawing at the birth date, if not it will be premature and loose 1 GP or the Mare will die with the Foal inside.

How many time has to be my Horse with his Foal image?
Just until he is 2 years old, then youll have to draw him as a grown up horse.

How do i train my Horse?
Horses dont gain anything when Trained, they have the same quantity of abilities (GP) that when they are born. But you can still draw your horse training.

At what age can i enter my horse in a Competition or Show ?
From 3 years old you can start ridding your Horse and enter him on Competitions and Shows.

Can my Horse be of any breed?
Yes, but it will be hard to draw a Fallabella Pony on Dressage, Jump, CrossCountry or Races.

How do I choose my Horses Breed? Color? Height? Character? Discipline?
Choose a breed you can easily draw and the color you like most from the horses breed avaible colors. Its character doesnt matter at all, it just make the RPG funnier. The discipline may be according to its breed ( An Arabian should not good for Jumping, though awesome for Races)

How much does my Sorse live?
Real domesticated horses live between 25 and 40 years, but here in the game they live only 30. When your Horse dies a RPG Moderator will PM you.

Artwork Related

How is Art important here in this RP ?
Like this is an Art RPG, Art is the main thing here. Instead of the rest of the RPG that are written, we need to draw to perform any action.

Where do i submit my Horse´s Drawings?
When you create a new horse, a new folder with your horse´s name is created in your Stable, so anything you draw of that horse has to go in folder with his name.

Competitions or Shows / Disciplines Related

How many Disciplines/Competitions are?
4 by now, ShowJumping (Jump), Dressage, CrossCountry, Races.

What is each ability necesary for each Discipline?
ShowJumping: Jump and Speed. Dressage: Trust and Agility. CrossCountry: Jump, Speed and Stamina. Races: Speed.

How do i join a Competition?
Here just select the Competition you want to be in and make a drawing of your horse in it.

How are Competitions Judged? How do i win?

Competitions are Judged by RPG Administrators and the horse with the best GP is the winner. In a tie, the horse with the best drawing wins.

How do i train my Horse for a Competition or Show?
Horses dont gain anything when Trained, they have the same quantity of abilities (GP) that when they are born. But you can still draw your horse training.

At what age can i enter my horse in a Competition or Show ?
From 6 years old you can start ridding your Horse and enter him on Competitions and Shows.

Can my Horse be at 2 Competitions/Shows at the same time?
Yes, if you do the Entry Drawing.

Can i enter more that one of my horses in the same Show/Competition?
Yes, if you do the Entry Drawings.

Can i organise a Competition or Show ?
Yes, but first youve got to buy the necesary field in the Shop and youll have to design and draw the ribbons, medal or trophy for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

Time Related

How is time affect the Game?
Each week is 3 game months. Sunday is the updating day were the the RPG Moderators will update all horses ages manually.

Back to top Go down
https://tatiiart.activoforo.com

FAQ (?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG :: Horse RPG :: General FAQ and RULES-
Jump to: