Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Curse
Newcomer
Newcomer
Curse

XPoints 13
. X
¨ Curse's X

~* Artist ID *~
Commission are : --
Art Style:
Awards: -none-

Curse's Empty
PostSubject: Curse's   Curse's EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Curse's 80p_commiss__tatiilange_by_afrozenheart-d3ackag
Curse!

You are about to read Curse's bio, or see how much typing there is and cant be bothered to read it and leave xD

Name: Curse
Mate: Song <3
Birthday: 8/11/1995
Nickname: Cursey, Poofy
Appearance:

History

My life: I was born into a litter of two me and my brother, we both unussual markings as we aren't normal wolves. We were born into the alpha blood line. I was next in line to be the Alpha, and lead our pack to victory.

I was born into the black blood pack when my father was alpha, i grew up strong and healthy along side my good friend Steel. As the months went on and we both grew into finer wolves, i noticed a darkness that had layed dormant in him.. When he became fully grown he challenged my father for his place, but my father was old and could no longer cater for the packs needs. I stood in his place prepared for battle but..
He took my younger brother Tide and pushed him beneath the waters surface. Tide faught and squirmed trying to free himself but it wasn't enough drowned beneath his body i was furious and gripped his neck beneath my jaws i bit hard but couldn't kill my childhood friend i released him and he exsiled me.

I was a loner for a few months but then came across a small pack i wanted to change into a new wolf and become like Tide, i was accepted and soon enough one day when i was hunting i came across a female she was shy but outgoing around me we soon became great friends! until i had the courage to ask her to be my mate. And now we live both happily with 3 pups; Indigo, Carnage and Tati

Mate: SONG!!! Wolf in love <-- lol
Curse's Delete10

Thnx for reading!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tatiilange
Admin
Admin
tatiilange

XPoints 3713
. . Nayeli
¨ Curse's Nayeli_pixel_by_tatiilange-d578tct

~* Artist ID *~
Commission are : OPEN
Art Style: Animal Artist
Awards: -none-

Curse's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse's   Curse's EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 am

ACCEPTED! Now, you just have to join one of the Packs C:
PS: On his History, can you specify which Pack came him from and in which one is him now? Packs ( ? )
Back to top Go down
https://tatiiart.activoforo.com

Curse's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG :: Wolf RPG :: Character Bank :: ACCEPTED!-
Jump to: